- 24 hours in-advance notice is REQUIRED to get a make-up lesson
- Without 24 hours in-advance notice – Each member gets one make-up per calendar year for unforeseen instance that causes a missed class without the required 24 hour in-advance notice.
- To record a future absence please go on our website and record it under our makeup form – On our home page & www.aquaswimclub.com -> Top tab -> Makeups
- ALL makeups are always in a group setting (1:4), including PRIVATES!
- You CAN NOT reschedule makeup lessons.
What happens if my swimmer wakes up sick?
We will need a signed doctor note to activate your make-up. Please email a copy of the doctor’s note to [email protected] We ask our members to be understanding and respectful of our Make-Up policy requirements and process. Because of our small ratios, many of our classes are full and have a waiting list. It is simply not fair for other members (who are on our waiting list) if you don’t show up to class without notice. It is important for us to stress the importance of this policy, our service is built on giving the most to our members and our ratios are dear to our program operations. Each member of our swim school gets this policy communicated in at least 2 ways and up to 4 ways.
- When you create an account with AQUA Swim School (iClass – Parent Portal), you agreed to this policy.
- When you sign up for your lessons you get this policy as a printed copy in your welcome folder – Blue Folder
- We communicate this policy yearly via email – In our Newsletters
- Signs with this policy are hung up in our facility and communication board